Or login with email
• URB owes creditors P100m
• Unibulk wants its P22m
• Moyo company is insolvent
• The former MP blames COVID-19
Bonds return 1.1 percent
• Silos will have storage capacity of 60 000 metric tonnes
Grant Thornton report says Botswana is among leading countries
A property firm says there is no reason for valuers to expose themselves to infection by carrying out physical on-site inspections...
An expert says while the new tax regime is welcome because it eases the burden for Batswana, it is likely to diminish the property...
• BPOPF offshore asset managers concerned, face sanctions
• Pension fund would face disaster from blacklisting
• Estimates decline of between 60% and 70%
• Says Covid-19 is mainly to blame
Experts believe Botswana Insurance Holdings Limited’s broad based financial services value proposition will play a large part in starving...
• Says with government funds under strain, PPPs will be the way to go
• The company currently has operations in 11 sub-Saharan countries, with a strong niche franchise within Botswana Namibia and Mozambique...
Government bonds sustained the bourse through the uncertainties of an election year
Banks might be showing profitability but the sector still grapples with a challenging accommodative monetary policy characterised...
• Share prices of three listed banks appreciate
• StanChart share price hardest hit
• Banks gain P658 million of market cap
• All hands on deck to transform economy • CEO speaks of full support from Government Enclave • Business linkages with local companies...
• Nkange MP says F/town abattoir was convenient for farmers in the North
• Loan was used to purchase Embraer jet • 2018 financials delayed because external...
• BDP, UDC MPs reject jet fighter deal • French jet fighter Mirage 2000 enters race...
• OP says Masisi is not an investigator as DPP comes under siege
n his inaugural budget speech, the Minister of Finance and Economic Development...
Batswana were left slack-jawed after the Covid-19 Task Force put through a weekend...
-209 SMMEs in debt
-729 jobs are at risk
The market is illiquid, share prices have plunged and it’s plausible that investors...
The Botswana Energy Regulatory Authority (BERA) have defended the Botswana Power...
Cards with a tap-and-go functionality are already being issued to customers while...
• 192 retrenched • Staff allowances not paid since April • Covid-19 to blame