Just think about it… How did you end up banking where you are currently? Was it recommended to you by a friend or was it by default?
Banking has become more than just sending and receiving money, it is now a part of a lifestyle. How and where you bank can enhance your lifestyle and bring you convenience. Perhaps it is time you compare what you currently have and what other banks could offer you, looking at affordability and beneficial options.
Is it hard to switch banks? No, not at all. However, there are certain things you need to do to make the transition a smooth one.
- Find a Bank
Before switching from your current bank, you need you find a bank that suits your needs. As you shop around, consider the following;
- Features and benefits
- Bank account charges
- Online and mobile banking services
- Brand and ATM footprint
- Interest you can earn on savings
Bank Gaborone has introduced the enhanced Selekt Gold account, committed to elevating your experience. It offers a personalized relationship that is flexible enough to give our customers superior service. More importantly we undertake to not over-commit our customers and ensuring affordability.
The Selekt Gold account offers a wide range of personalized benefits that are tailored to your lifestyle needs; such as :
- 100 person vehicle financing on new vehicles
- Up to P1 million travel insurance (underwiter terms and conditions apply)
- Legal assistance of up to P20 000.00 including fiduciary services and roadside assistance (underwriter terms and conditions apply)
- Credit card facility
- Self development and education loan of up to P100 000.00
- Overdraft facility
- Optional home assistance at a discounted P70 or P90 via Home Assist (terms and conditions apply)
- Open Bank Account
We pride ourselves with a personal touch and this is why we can come to you and help you open an account in the comfort of your office or home. To open a bank account, you will need the below documents;
- A valid Omang or passport for non-Batswana
- Proof of employment and valid work and residence permit for non-Batswana
- Proof of income
- Proof of residential address
- Transfer Automatic Payments and Deposits
Automated bill payments, direct deposits and recurring transfers make payments and transactions easy. It is crucial that as you switch banks, you properly switch over these transactions to your new accounts.
Make sure to update your account or debit card information to reflect your current account if your accounts were previously linked to a mobile wallet or online shopping. Bank Gaborone is committed to enhancing your banking experience by bringing convenience to your door step with all your banking and lifestyle needs. It is time to be intentional about how you want to experience your life. Choose a partner that will go beyond for you.